AIM TO BETTER RELATIONS WITH FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Danish University Hopes to Improve Understanding by Exchange of Students.

The University of Copenhagen has formed an organization to be known as the "Studenterraadet," whose purpose is to improve the understanding between Denmark and other countries by an interchange of university undergraduates and college students. The plan, which has had no precedent, has created a great deal of interest on the Continent, especially in France and England, where the ministries of education have asked for personal conferences with representatives of the Danish Students' Council. A Scandinavian Bureau of Information has now been established in Paris and another in London.

The significance of this new organization lies in the fact that Copenhagen is the centre of Scandinavian learning. It means another great race has entered the field of international education in which the French and Anglo-Saxon have led the way.

"The young students of today will be," says the announcement from the Danish Embassy in Washington, "high government officials, prominent professional men or leading scientists--moulders of public opinion in their own countries. There can be on doubt that they will be better fitted for this if they have a real understanding of other countries and nations through personal knowledge."

American students who may wish to study at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, can get all information in regard to lectures, living expenses, etc., by writing to: STUDENTERAADT,   University of Copenhagen,   Copenhagen, K. Denmark, Europe.