THIRD WEEK OF Monte Christo, Jr.

at the Boston Opera House.

Conforming to the generally extravagant praise which was bestowed upon the production of Monte. Cristo, Jr., at the Boston Opera House on the opening night, this production has set a pace worthy of its reputation, and the Boston Opera House is crowded to the doors at every performance.

The beautiful play-house on Huntington avenue has entered upon what seems a fine era of prosperity during the coming season, and the Messrs. Shubert feel very happy over the fact that the inauguration of their new policy in making the Boston Opera House the home of the Winter Garden productions has met with unanimous approval.

Monte Cristo, Jr., is a typical Winter Garden show, possessing all the requisites expected of this form of entertainment, namely, quantities of pretty girls in all sixes, countless costumes that are ravishingly beautiful, comedians that tell all the latest jokes and bewildering changes of scenery.

The cast is long and contains a number of the best head-liners in extravaganza and vaudeville. Following is the roster: Ralph Horz, Chic Sale, William and Gordon Dooley, Watson Sisters, Adelaide & Hughes, J. Francis Dooley and Corine Sales, Katherine Galloway, George Baldwin, Esther Walker, Jack Squires, Virginia Fissinger, James Moore, Ethel Gray, Katherine Wylie, Arthur Cardinal, Eileen Rooney, John Kearns, Jim Dailey, Mart Fuller Golden, Roger Little, Edith Pierce and 205 clean cut cuties and capering choristers. This is the third and next to the last week.

Sunday night concerts at the Boston Opera House have turned out to be a huge success, and another wonderful bill is prepared for next Sunday.