FORM 6 DISCUSSION GROUPS FOR 1919-20

SIGN UP TODAY

Six discussion groups similar to those of last year will start next week under various members of the Faculty. These informal meetings are conducted by men eminent in the field covered by the group.

The leaders and subjects of the groups at present arranged for are: (1) Professor W. S. Ferguson on "The Eastern Question," (2) Professor Ephraim Emerton on a subject to be chosen at the first meeting. (3) Professor J. W. Platner on "The Religion of An Educated Man." (4) Dr. Leslie on "Christianity On the College Campus." (5) Professor R. H. Lord '06, on a subject to be chosen later. (6) Colonel Goetz on "Military Subjects."

Several more groups will be announced the first of next week. Men can sign up beginning today on slips provided for the purpose at Phillips Brooks House in the Check Room at Widener Library and at the CRIMSON Building. The slips will be left at these places for several days. Those who fill out these slips will be notified by mail of the time and place of the first meetings of the groups. Notices will also be published in the CRIMSON.

Last year 200 men enrolled in ten groups. If like success is attained this fall a second series will be conducted after Christmas with different leaders and different subjects.