UNDERGRADUATES TO MARCH AT CARDINAL'S RECEPTION

Classes Will Form in College Yard at 3 O'clock for Procession to Sanders Theatre.

Undergraduates will be given the privilege of taking part in the reception in honor of Cardinal Mercier to be held at the University Monday afternoon. The Belgian prelate will be welcomed in Sanders Theatre, and as is the custom on Commencement Day, the President, the Corporation and Overseers of the University and members of Harvard Faculties, with their guests, will march in academic procession from the College Yard to Sanders Theatre. The procession of Undergraduates will start at 3.30 o'clock sharp.

Classes will be formed under the immediate command of their respective officers, either in columns of two or four, depending on the number present. Students joining the procession must wear dark clothes. Academic dress will not be required.

An assembly will sound at 3.30 o'clock, when the procession will start. The column of Undergraduates will proceed to the Delta, where they will open their ranks to enable the President's Procession to pass through. As soon as this procession has entered the theatre the Students' Procession will follow immediately, and will accupy any vacant seats that may be left in the theatre.

The heads of the columns of the various classes will assemble in the yard at 3 o'clock in the following order:

Senior Class--East end of Holworthy Hall.

Junior Class--West end of Holworthy Hall.

Sophomore Class--South end of Stoughton Hall.

Freshman Class--South end of Hollis Hall