CLASS ELECTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21

SIX MEN TO BE ELECTED

Elections for class officers and members of the Student Council will be held on Tuesday Oct. 21, it was announced last night at the meeting of the Nominating Committee. On this date class officers for 1921 and 1922 will be elected. The number of men to be elected from the various classes to the Student Council is as follows; Two from 1920, three from 1921, and one from 1922. Nominations for these positions were made last night by the Nominating Committee as follows: From 1920, C. F. Batchelder, Jr., E. W. Pavenstedt, J. Higgins, R. G. Payne; from 1921, T. V. Bullard, H. H. Faxon, A. D. Hamilton, C. G. Krogness, Jr., T. C. Wales and G. McD. Weeks; from 1922, J. Alger, Jr., J. Crocker and G. V. Smith.

Additional nominations for members of the Student Council may be made by petitions, each containing 35 signatures. All petitions must be in the hands of the Nominating Committee, of which J. E. Bolton '20 is chairman, not less than 48 hours before the date of election. Petitions for additional nominations for class offices must be presented to the Secretary-Treasurer of the class the same length of time before the elections. This year, the last day on which petitions will be received is Saturday evening, October 18.