FINAL PRELIMINARY GAME THIS AFTERNOON

CONTEST CALLED FOR 2 P. M.

At 2 P. M. today in the Stadium the University eleven will oppose Springfield Y. M. C. A. in a game, which, to all indications, will result in another victory for the Crimson. Due to injuries sustained during the week by several of the regular University players, the line-up will be different from any put on the field this season.

With the Princeton game but a week distant, it is probable that Coach Fisher will save his men as much as possible by frequent substitutions. In the early games this fall the visitors have shown no great strength, and should find it difficult to stop the Crimson today.

Both Dartmouth and Yale snowed the visitors under, 40 and 20 to 0, respectively, while Springfield defeated Tufts 7-0 and Fort McKinley 58-0.

Casey and Burnham Back in Game.

E. L. Casey Occ., who has been out of the game two weeks is back at his place in the backfield, and will have S. Burnham Occ. for several weeks out with a bad ankle and R. S. Humphrey '21, who has become a backfield fixture, as running mates. Captain Murray will pilot his team during the first part of the game.

In today's battle R. K. Kane '22 will take his place at right tackle, as his ear, which kept him out of the Virginia game, is in good condition at present. At the other tackle W. D. Hubbard '22 fills the vacancy left by R. M. Sedgwick '21, who is out with a slight injury. J. K. Desmond Occ., who was slated to fill an end position, sustained a muscle bruise Thursday. C. C. Macomber '22 will start the game at left end, with P. D. Steele '21 at the other extremity. T. S. Woods '20, and C. A. Clark, Jr., Occ., will be in their regular guard positions. Clark has played in every game this season and is undisputed holder of one place in the line. Woods displaced J. F. Brown '22 before the Brown game and shows promise of playing through the rest of the season.

Coach Fisher will start A. Horween '20 at centre, thus replacing C. F. Havemeyer '21, who has been playing the pivot position regularly since the Boston College game.

Due to the fact that the Daylight Saving Law has expired, the game will commence at 2 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock