NEW SCHOLARSHIPS AT PRINCETON

Named After Ten Men Killed In War.--Will Pay Expenses of Needy Students.

Ten new scholarships are going to be instituted at Princeton from the money raised by the Princeton Endowment Campaign. These will be named after ten Princeton men who lost their lives in the war, and will be used to defray the expenses of needy and deserving students.

These memorial scholarships will be named after the following men: Harold K. Bulkley '19, killed in an aeroplane accident; Robert G. Benson '16, killed in an accident in France; Arthur Bluchenthal '13, killed in an aeroplane fight; James D. Paull '17, killed in an aeroplane accident; Tingle W. Culbertson '11, killed in action at Nantillois; James J. Porter '11, killed at the Argonne battle; Samuel J. Reid '06, killed in action; Arthur R. Taber '17, killed in an aeroplane accident; Galbraith Ward '15, died while on service on the Meuse;. Marquand Ward '17, killed at Grand Pre.

The scholarships are open to men from all parts of the country and will be awarded by competitive examination. They will cover tuition, travelling expenses and possibly part of the living expenses of the holder.