ANNOUNCE RULES FOR TRAFFIC

SPECIAL ROUTES AND PARKING SPACES PROVIDED FOR TOMORROW.

A record amount of automobile traffic is expected Saturday at the Yale game, and unless great care is taken serious congestion will result. At the last Harvard-Yale game only 2500 automobiles had to be taken care of, but even then there was some congestion. This year double that number is expected, so that it is very important to obey the special rules for parking and driving.

North Harvard street, Anderson Bridge, and most of Boylston street will be closed to the traffic of vehicles, as this is the main approach for pedestrians. This leaves as a main route for automobilists only the Soldiers Field parkway.

Best Route from Boston.

In order to reach the Stadium from Boston the following route is the best: From Commonwealth avenue or Beacon street drive to Governor's Square, then take Commonwealth avenue and continue straight down Brighton avenue to Everett street, which runs to the Metropoliton Park Speedway back of the Stadium.

This route will be plainly marked by large signs and protected by traffic men of the First Motor Corps. It avoids the routes heavily travelled by pedestrians to the game and furnishes practically a one-way street direct to the Stadium.

Parking Spaces Announced.

Cars may be parked on Soldiers Field Road, beyond the automobile entrances to Soldiers Field, under the direction of the Metropolitan Park Police. Cars may also be parked on Charles River Road, parallel to the curb and headed down river.

About 1000 cars may also be parked in Soldiers Field, entering by gates from Soldiers Field Road, and parking space is also provided on private fields on Western avenue, between Everett street and North Howard street. For these a small parking fee is charged.

Taxicabs and other cars intending to drop passengers and return will find the best route by going out Commonwealth avenue, crossing over the Cottage Farm Bridge and following the Charles River Road Parkway. They may drop their passengers and turn around to return at the Weld Boat Club at the Anderson Bridge.

In Boston the Motor Corps has been authorized to allow cars to be parked without time limit tomorrow on both sides of Charles street between Boylston and Beacon streets, and on Beacon street, Public Garden side, between Charles and Arlington streets, and on St. James avenue between Arlington and Berkeley streets, side toward Columbus avenue. Cars parked here will be entirely at owner's risk. It is requested that motorists going to business in their cars Saturday morning, and intending to go to the game, park cars here rather than going further down town, as this will relieve to a considerable extent, congestion which would otherwise occur in down-town streets around noon time. Cars going to the game from down-town points north of Franklin street are asked to turn off Tremont street and go up Park street to Beacon street