HANDKERCHIEFS NOW ON SALE AT BRINE'S FOR MAKING "H"

Tickets in Cheering Sections Marked to Indicate Color Required.

When the "Marseillaise" is sung at the Stadium this afternoon it is planned to have the customary white "H" formed on the crimson background. This will be done through the waving of white handkerchiefs by those men whose tickets are designated as being within the outline of the "H", while the other men in the cheering section will form the background by waving crimson handkerchiefs. These handkerchiefs are officially on sale at Brine's and every person whose ticket is marked "red handkerchief" should supply himself with one before the game.

The "H" will be formed from the two sections, 32 and 33. The right hand upright of the "H" will be formed by those men sitting in section 32, seats 10, 11, 12, 13, in rows O to R inclusive, W to DD inclusive, H and JJ, and seats 7, 8, 9, 10 in rows S to V inclusive, and EE to HH inclusive. The left-hand upright will be formed by men sitting in section 33, seats 9, 10, 11, 12 in rows O to R inclusive, W to DD inclusive, 11 and JJ, and seats 7, 8, 9, 10 in rows S to V inclusive, and EE to HH inclusive. The cross bar will be formed by men sitting in section 32, in seats 14 to 21 inclusive in rows Y, Z, AA, and BB, and section 33, seats 1 to 8 inclusive in rows Y, Z, AA, and BB.

There will be 224 persons in the white "H" and 387 in the crimson background, which includes the two sections from the cement wall at the top to the similar wall at the bottom.