CORNELL SOCCER RESULT 2-2

Two Extra Five-Minutes Periods Fall to End Tie.-Captain Tilton Stars.

Ithaca, N. Y., November 7.-After dragging through two 45-minute halves and two five-minute extra periods the game here this afternoon between the Cornell university soccer team and the visiting Harvard eleven terminated in a 2-2 tie. In spite of exceptionally hard and fast playing and brilliant foot-work on both sides, neither aggregation was able to break the tie by scoring a winning goal.

G. Tilton '20, captain of the visiting team, was the individual star of the Crimson offensive. The persistence and accuracy of his attack was one of the greatest factors in the Crimson play. C. P. Smith '21, at left inside forward, also played a brilliant game, constantly menacing the Cornell goal line.

The Harvard team left Ithaca by Pullman tonight on the way to Princeton, where they will meet the Tiger soccer men at 12 o'clock tomorrow noon, before the Harvard-Princeton football game in the Palmer Stadium. All of the visitors were in excellent condition, no injuries having been sustained during the game.

The line-up against Cornell: G. Cummings; l.f., Glasser; r.f., Carpenter; c.h.b., Tilton; r.h.b., Masters; l.h.b., Heard; c., Fisher; l.i.f., Henderson; r.i.f., Darling; (Smith); r.o.f., Kellett; l.o.f., Phillips.