NOMINATIONS FOR OFFICERS OF SENIOR CLASS CLOSED

FROTHINGHAM RESIGNS

Nominations for the office of Secretary and for membership of the Class Committees of the Senior class are new closed. With the additional nomination of Robert Gardiner Payne, of Garrison, Md., for the Class Day Committee, and the resignation of Samuel Frothingham, Jr., of Lenox, from candidacy for the Photographic Committee, both of which were received and accepted by the Nominating Committee yesterday, the list of nominees now totals 34. Of these four are for Secretary, five for the Class Committee, 18 for the Class Day Committee, and seven for the Photographic Committee. Thirteen of the total are to be elected.

Polls will be open tomorrow from 8 A. M. until 6 P. M. at the Class of '77 gate, the CRIMSON Building, Memorial Hall and the Union. It is expected that a record number of ballots will be cast, for, as the total of 410 in the first election broke the record established in 1916, an equal number cast tomorrow would surpass the total of 407 made in the second election in 1916. Due to the depletion of the Senior classes by the war, only 165 ballots were cast in 1917 and 110 in 1918.