APPOINTMENT OFFICE AND ALUMNI PLACE JOB-HUNTERS

Aspirants for Positions as Teachers or With Business Houses Given Opportunities.

The Appointment Office of the University is now sending out the registration blanks to all men who have signified their desire to enter the teaching profession or to engage in any other branch of educational work. Every year the Appointment Office receives calls for over one thousand men from educational institutions all over the world, and each year the office is able to secure men enough to fill only about two hundred and fifty of these positions. Besides handling these calls, the office tries to find a place for men who apply for positions for which calls have not been received.

Any Seniors who are doubtful concerning what they want to do for the years after college are welcome at the Appointment Office, where plans may be discussed. Between 10 and 11 o'clock is the most favorable time for consultation.

Men intending or considering entering business may go to the Appointment Office of the Harvard Alumni Association at 50 State street, Boston. Opportunities offered by business firms are known there, and plans for the future may be discussed.