COMMUNITY PLAYERS PRODUCE PLAYLETS AT PEABODY HOUSE

The Boston Community Players will sent three one-act plays and a solo performance in the Peabody Playhouse for the Friday program of their third season. The only public performance will take only public performance will take on December 30 at 8.15 o'clock, though on December 29 a special performance will be given before the Women's City Club, for which no tickets will be on sale. The Peabody Playhouse, at which the performances will be staged, situated at 357 Charles street, Boston. The first of the plays that is on the program is "How Con Cragan Willed Himself a Piece of Land," a short sketch which has been adapted from the book Con Cragan by Charles Lever. It has been dramatized and produced by E. Ros MacAfee. The scenery is by Anna anzky.

The Clod," by Lewis Beach, is the of the second of the one-act plays. This play will have its first presentation in Boston at this time, although it was one of the most successful of the Washington Square plays. John Pratt Whitman the producer and Thelma Tapley a charge of the scenery.

"Feature Dance to "Noisette Suite."

"El Pericon," the third number on the program, is a solo dance by Francois, in which Mrs. Elizabeth Lawton features, has been adapted for this occasion by same Roberta Richmond. The dance music for this number will be "Valse des " from the Casse, and "Noisette " by Tchaikoksky.

Edith Burnham's "Coming Home" will complete the holiday program. The music for this play was written by Harry cLellan, while it is produced by Stet Humphrey, and the scenery effects by Henrietta Fitzer.

The lighting for the entire performance by lsrael Woronoff and Eastman Wea while the Boston Music School Setment is to furnish the music.

Tickets for the performance of December 30 are on sale at the Recreation Bureau, Jordan Marsh Company, at the theatre box office at 7.30 o'clock on December 30. They are priced at: Orchestra, $1; balcony, 50 and 25 cents.

"Feature Dance to "Noisette Suite."

"Feature Dance to "Noisette Suite."