Registration Rules for Vacation

For members of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard College, and the Engineering School only is the Christmas vacation extended beyond the dates usually set according to regulation. The Christmas recess for students registered in these departments of the University will begin on Sunday, December 21, 1919, and end on Sunday, January 4, 1920.

All undergraduates in Harvard College are required to register at University 19, North Entry, after their last College exercise on Saturday, December 20, and again on Monday, January 5 between 9 and 1.30 P. M.

All undergraduates in the Engineering School are required to register on the same days and hours at 223 Pierce Hall.

Every student in Harvard College or the Engineering School, who at the beginning or the end of the Christmas or Spring recess falls to register at the time set for that purpose, may be required to pay to the Bursar a fee of $5 before being permitted to register. Payment of this fee does not preclude action by the Administrative Board in the cases of students who register late. No extensions of the recess will be granted.