UNIVERSITY RUNNERS MEET ELIS TONIGHT

BLUE TRACK MEN UNTRIED

The University and Freshman relay teams will meet their respective rivals from Yale this evening on the Mechanics Hall track in the course of the Boston Athletic Association Meet, which is to be held there at 7.15 o'clock. Thirty eight men have been entered by Coach Donovan to represent the two teams in the various scheduled events. The men who will meet the Yale University runners are as follows: A. W. Douglass '21, D. J. Duggan '20, W. H. Goodwin '20 and D. F. O'Connell '21. Except for Douglass this is the same team which defeated the B. A. A. at the East Armory Meet on February 15.

For the Freshmen the runners will be: R. Chute, J. Lee, Jr., C. A. McCarthy and B. Wharton. The race against the Yale 1922 team will be their first and only contest of the season. That the Freshmen will be well represented, however, was demonstrated last week when they were barely defeated in a try-out against the University runners.

Ability of Yale Runners Unknown.

Little is known of either of the Yale teams as the B. A. A. Meet is the first on their schedules. The following men made the trip from New Haven: Yale 'Varsity Relay-C. Coxe, E. G. Driscoll, F. P. Heffelfinger, H. W. Waterman; Yale 1922 relay-G. D. Garrett, F. W. Hilles, F. N. Smith, R. G. Smith, C. S. Webb.

University Represented in Many Events.

The Crimson team's entries for the other events are: Special 40-yard dash-H. C. Flower '19 and E. O. Gourdin '21; 660-yard. run-B. Bowden '22, A. W. Douglass '21, H. A. Houghton '21, P. McAdams '21, H. S. P. Rowe '22, H. Seabury '22, P. Stevenson '20 and D. H. Worral '20; 1000-yard run-R. P. Bolster '22, H. D. Costigan '20, R. L. Coughlin Unc; D. J. Duggan '20, W. H. Goodwin '20, D. F. O'Connell '21; mile-run-F. L. A. Cady '21, R. P. Cutler '22, C. E. Dexter '22, R. P. Hoagland, Jr., '22, E. E. Lucas '19, J. E. Nally '21, C. A. Page '21, G. F. Wason '20; high-jump-A. Perkins '20.