1922 WILL HOLD JUBILEE

Dr. Davison Spoke at Meeting; Choruses to Start Practice Immediately After Spring Recess.

At the second meeting of the Freshman Class last night in the Gore Hall Common Room it was definitely decided to hold the Freshman Jubilee this year.

The meeting was addressed by Dr. A. T. Davison '06 and T. S. Lamont '21, chairman of last year's Jubilee Committee. H. F. Colt '22, president of the Freshman Class, opened the meeting with an outline of Jubilee activities. Lamont then outlined the social side of the Jubilee, and spoke of the necessity of co-operation between the class and the Jubilee Committee.

Dr. Davison, who has coached Jubilee Choruses since the Freshman Dormitories were built, spoke next. He emphasized the main purpose of the Jubilee, the promoting of singing among the members of the Freshman Class. He also showed the necessity that every man join his dormitory chorus, whether or not he can sing well.

A motion to the effect that a Freshman Jubilee be held this year was passed unanimously by the Class. President Colt announced after the meeting that the probable date of the Jubilee would be June 1 and that chorus rehearsals would begin immediately after the spring recess. All Freshmen living in the Yard will be formed into one chorus, and the Freshmen from Gore and Standish Halls will make up the others.