COLT WON 1921 SCHOLARSHIP

DEAN MAYO AND FAXON SPOKE.--RED BOOK PLANS WERE OUTLINED.

Henry Francis Colt '22, of Geneseo, N. Y., was awarded the 1921 Class Memorial Scholarship by H. H. Faxon '21, in behalf of the Class of 1921 at a meeting of the Freshman Class in the Gore Hall Common Room last evening. Colt, who prepared at St. Paul's, was captain of the Freshman hockey team and is president of the Freshman Class.

Colt opened the meeting with a short speech and introduced Dean Mayo who explained the scholarship system of the University. H. H. Faxon president of the Class of 1921 last year made the presentation.

Colt then brought up the subject of the Red Book and urged the class to support it. He was followed by W. D. Howe '22 Editor-in-chief of the 1922 Red Book who explained the competition and the meeting was adjourned.

The candidates for the Red Book then registered; the totals being as follows: Editorial department,  51 Art department,  7 Photograph department,  27 Business department,  38   -- Totals,  123

As this is an unusually small number of candidates, additional men may enter the competition by reporting at Gore B 24 between 6.30 and 7 today.