ORGANIZE UNIVERSITY FORUM.

Phillips Brooks House Plans to Consolidate Discussion Groups.

It has been announced by Phillips Brooks House that due to the unusual success of the Discussion Groups held under its auspices during the spring that on their ending on May 1, a University Forum will be organized. The Forum will hold weekly meetings in Phillips Brooks House beginning Wednesday evening, May 7 at 8 o'clock, when Professor G. G. Wilson will speak on the subject: "The League of Nations."

Professor Wilson has an unusual knowledge of the subject due to the fact that he is Professor of International Law and that for the past few weeks he has been touring the country under the auspices of the League of Nations Society, lecturing on that subject. Recently, he met Senator Moses of New Hampshire in a debate on the same topic.

The ten Discussion Groups organized by Phillips Brooks House early in the spring have been unusually successful. Over two hundred and fifty students enrolled in them and there was good attendance at all the meetings They were led by Professors W. B. Munro, T. N. Carver, J. M. Beale, G. C. Whipple, L. Wiener, E. Emerton, J. W. Platner, W. S. Ferguson and Capt, Morize.