CUBAN BALL TEAM FORCED TO CANCEL GAMES IN U. S.

United States Refused Permission to Land.--University to Play Springfield Y.M.C.A. Saturday.

Definite word was received yesterday afternoon by the baseball management that the Havana team would be unable to reach Cambridge for the game with the University nine scheduled for Saturday. The cablegram from Dick Grant '97, who is in charge of the Havana College athletics said "Passports or permission from Washington to enter the United States unobtainable." The schedule of the Cuban nine in this country has necessarily been given up.

The game with Springfield Y. M. C. A. College, which was cancelled yesterday because of the rain will be played this Saturday. This will take the place of the contest with Havana. In spite of rumor to the contrary, no game can be arranged with a team from the 26th Division.

At the request of the management of the Watertown High School baseball team, the game with 1922 will be played on Tuesday, April 22, instead of April 21. This contest will be the first on the Freshman schedule.

The second game of the Leiter Cup series will take place on Soldiers Field this afternoon when two newly organized teams meet at 4 o'clock.