13 APPOINTED BY CORPORATION

DR. H. D. ARNOLD RESIGNED FROM DIRECTORSHIP OF GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.

At the Corporation meeting held Monday, March 31, the following resignations were received and accepted; Newton Henry Black, as Assistant in Physics; Horace David Arnold, as Director of the Graduate School of Medicine. Dr. Arnold has served as Colonel in the Medical Corps of the Army.

At the same time the following appointments were made: Kossuth Mayer Williamson, Assistant in Economics; Herbert Feis, tutor in the Division of History, Government, and Economics; Robert Herbert Loomis, tutor in the Division of History, Government, and Economics; Philip Putnam Chase, tutor in the Division of History, Government, and Economics; Lawrence D. Steefel, tutor in the Division of History, Government, and Economics; Sidney Raymond Packard, tutor in the Division of History, Government and Economics; Donald Buttz Clark, assistant in Philosophy; Joseph Leonard Walsh, instructor in Mathematics; Thurman Los Hood, Secretary of the Committee on the Use of English by Students; Lester R. Ford, Instructor in Life Insurance (Bus. School) and Instructor in Mathematics; I. A. Barnett, Benjamin Peirce Instructor in Mathematics; William Gilson Farlow, Curator of the Cryptogamic Herbarium; Roland Thaxter, Honorary Associate Curator of the Cryptogamic Herbarium.