PLAN ORGANIZATION OF CLUB BASEBALL TEAMS

FORM 2ND TEAM MAY 1

Plans have been made by the baseball management, with the approval of the Athletic Association, for the organization of a group of club baseball teams from which a University second team will be closed later in the season. This is in accordance with a custom of former years, when similar arrangements have been made.

All undergraduates of the University except Freshmen, who are interested in the formation of second or club teams are to sign up today or tomorrow in the blue-books at Leavitt & Peirce's and the H. A. A. From the men who are now on the second squad, and from the additional men who sign in the blue-books, several club teams will be formed, which will play a regular series throughout the month of April. The make-up and schedules of these teams will be posted at the end of this week. It is requested that all men sign up as early as possible in order that the complete arrangements may be made at once.

About the first of next month, a second squad will be chosen from the most promising material of the club teams. Games will be arranged with outside teams during the month of May, and it is expected that several trips will be taken. Owing to the unfavorable weather conditions, the game between the Freshmen and the tentative second team which was scheduled for Saturday had to be called off. The first team was likewise unable to hold any practice in preparation for the game with Bowdoin on Wednesday, but was given a short talk by Coach Duffy.

Season Tickets on Sale.

The Athletic Association is today putting on sale baseball season tickets, which will admit the bearer to all home games except those with Princeton and Yale. These tickets may be purchased by the general public for $3.00 plus 30 cents war tax at Leavitt & Peince's, the Co-operative Branch, the H. A. A., Brine's, and at the Cambridge or Boston stores of Wright and Ditson.