THE STUDENT'S PART.

In recent editorial suggestions were offered whereby the Faculty could greatly clarify the obscure system of concentration. But in order that the system be completely successful it is necessary to have the sincere co-operation of those for whom the plan is devised. The medium by which the students are able to do their part is the Faculty Adviser system.

If a student will but use this opportunity judiciously he may gain inestimable advantage from intimate contact with the high calibre men of the Faculty. Instead of waiting till a few hours before the study cards are due, and then hastily obtaining an adviser's signature, it would be much more profitable to see the adviser personally during less busy parts of the year. When the professors or their assistants are but asked they are more than willing to give advice and to aid any undergraduate.

The system devised for concentrating and distributing courses in the broad field of college education is well founded, but is necessarily complex and technical. With the consideration of the suggestions of the Student Council by the Faculty and with the co-operation of the students there will be in the future little or no unpleasant misunderstandings of the obscure system of concentration and distribution.