SENIOR CLASS DONS CAPS AND GOWNS THIS MORNING

Special Garb to be Worn During Month to all Classes and Exercises.

Beginning today Caps and Gowns are to be worn by all Seniors from 9 until 1 o'clock daily. This applies only to those who are attending classes, conferences, or other academic activities in Cambridge. All the Caps and Gowns that have been ordered have arrived and may be obtained at the Co-operative Society. For those who feel they cannot stand the expense of getting a Cap and Gown, a limited number are available at Phillips Brooks House and may be obtained there free of charge. Those who have not yet ordered them may still do so at the Co-operative and obtain them within two or three days.

Blanks will be mailed today to all Seniors giving detailed information about Class Day. Seniors will be given preference over all others for Class Day tickets and the first application at reduced prices closes on May 17. Undergraduates may procure tickets at the regular rates and application blanks will be placed in Leavitt & Pierce's, the Co-operative, and other places around the Square. Every undergraduate receives a free Yard ticket which is not transferable and a free Stadium ticket good only if he marches with his class in the Class Day Parade to Soldiers Field.