TIGERS CURTAIL ACTIVITIES

Divide Undergraduate Offices into Two Groups and Limit Holders.

PRINCETON, NEW HERSEY, MAY 1, 1919.-- At a recent meeting of the Princeton Undergraduate Council, resolutions for the division of college offices into two groups, and a limitation on the number of offices in each class which can be held by a single, student, were unanimously adopted and are to be submitted to a referendum vote of the university. Yale adopted a similar system several weeks ago.

The substance of the resolution is as follows: "In order to divide the extra-curriculum offices in the university more widely among the undergraduates, and keep certain men from taking up too much of his work, the offices have been divided into two classes, A and B, and will hereafter be subject to certain rules.

"Class A includes the more important and more exacting offices:-managers of the four major sport teams, Chairman and Business Manager of the Princeton-fan, Chairman of the Undergraduate Schools Committee, President of the Philadelphian Society, and Chairman of the Press Club.

"Class B includes the chairman of all other publications with the Business Manager. Editorial Chairman, and Managing Editor of the Princeton, President and Manager of the Triangle Club, and the Managers of the minor sports."