OVERSEERS TO MEET MAY 12

STUDENT COUNCIL WILL SIT IN CONFERENCE WITH BOARD FOR FIRST TIME.

On Monday, May 12, the Student Council will sit in conference with the Board of Overseers at the special two day's meeting of the Board to be held in Cambridge on that and the following day. This will be the first time in the history of the University that the Council has sat in joint session with the Board of Overseers.

Each year the Board of Overseers holds a double meeting to consider some special phase of University activity here and to visit some special department. This year the "Relation of the college and the Students" will be the principal topic for consideration, and the Dean, Assistant Dean, Regent, Professor of Hygiene, Secretary of the Committee on the Choice of Electives, and the Chairman of the Athletic Association, as well as the Student Council will be called in to confer with the Board. The war work and military program of the University was the subject of discussion in 1918.

The following program has been arranged for the two-days' meeting:

MONDAY, MAY 12.

10 A. M. Stated Meeting of the Board in University Hall.

1 P. M. Luncheon at Harvard Union.

2 P. M. Conference on "The Relation of the College to the Student."

5 P. M. Singing by the University Choir in Appleton Chapel.

7.30 P. M. By invitation of President Lowell, the members of the Corporation and of the Board of Overseers will dine with him at his residence.

TUESDAY, MAY 13.

10 A. M. Adjourned Meeting of the Board at University Hall.

12 M. Meetings of University Committees.

1.30 P. M. By invitation of the Board of Governors of the Harvard Club of Boston, members of the Corporation and of the Board of Overseers will lunch at the Harvard Club.