FINIS.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the end for the Class of 1919. Commencement week, with its ceremonies and festivities, will write down more than six hundred new names on the long roll of Harvard Graduates. On Friday, the experienced college man will become the inexperienced man of the world. But he will carry with him the best possible training for all various kinds of success in after life. He will have had in addition to the mental training of his studies, the invaluable experience of learning how to conduct himself among his comrades, and how to meet new friends. He will apply the rules of the college game in the work of his life career.

Commencement Week is one of the occasions in his life which a college man never forgets. It links together the past and the future, and opens to the ambition of young hearts the opportunities or a new world. It changes the scene from the quiet walls of a university to the stormy sea of life.

Especially will the present Seniors have occasion to remember their Commencement. The names of the nineteen war-heroes to be especially honored on Thursday will inspire them to greater deeds in the future. The Class of 1919 has had an enviable record, which subsequent classes will seldom attain.