CRIMSON BUSINESS MEN START

8 ENTER FROM SOPHOMORE CLASS.--OPPORTUNITY FOR 1922 MEN STILL OPEN

Eight men from the class of 1922 reported last night for the fall competition for positions on the business board of the CRIMSON. There is still opportunity for more men from 1922 to enter the competition, and those who intend to do so will report tonight at 7.30 o'clock at the CRIMSON Building, 14 Plympton street. The names of those, who have already reported for the competition follow; D. F. Cameron '22, C. K. Gordon '22, F. H: Hovey, Jr., '22, C. J. Isher '22, R. F. Lesher '22, J. D. Scott '22, C. Wakefield '22, and A. Wright, Jr., '22.

Contrary to previous announcements, it has been decided that members of 1923 as well of 1922 will be eligible for the photographic contest which is to begin tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock. In this competition, which is the first of its kind the CRIMSON has ever conducted, men will be elected to the board on the basis of the number of photographs published in the bi-weekly supplement. A photographic dark room has been installed in the CRIMSON Building to provide ample accommodations, and all cameras and other equipment will be supplied to candidates.

News and "Ed" Men Called Friday.

The competitions for positions in the news and editorial department, open to members of 1922 and 1921, respectively, will open Friday evening. The news contest will consist mainly of gathering news concerning the University, and candidates are chosen for positions on the basis of the amount of news which they have had published. No previous literary experience is necessary. Candidates who report for work before Friday will be given extra credit. The present editorial competition and the one commencing after mid-years will be the last opportunities for Juniors to become members of the board.