CRIMSON SEEKS PHOTOGRAPHIC CANDIDATES TONIGHT AT 7.30

Freshmen and Sophomores Eligible for Positions on Board.

Candidates for the photographic board of the CRIMSON will report at the CRIMSON Building on Plympton street at 7.30 this evening, when the competition, lasting approximately 12 weeks, will begin. Contrary to previous announcement, it has been decided that Freshmen, as well as Sophomores, will be eligible for the contest.

Election will be made to the board on the basis of the number of cuts published in the new bi-weekly supplement. All cameras, and devoloping and printing equipment will be supplied to the candidates; and the dark-room, which has just been installed in the CRIMSON Building, will be available for use. This is the first photographic competition which the CRIMSON has conducted.

On Friday evening, the competition for the news and editorial departments will open. News candidates who report before Friday will be given credit for all extra work which they do. The news competition will consist mainly of gathering news of interest to the University, and writing it up in clear readable form.