Refreshments for 1923 Tonight

The annual Phillips Brooks House reception to newcomers in the College will take place tonight in the Peabody Hall. All members of the new Class of 1923 will be made welcome by a program of speakers arranged under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House Association. Refreshments will be served to all those present following the addresses.

Professor R. B. Merriman '96 will make the address of welcome and will be followed by Professor E. C. Moore '78, representing the Faculty, Undergraduate activities will be represented by W. J. Murray Occ, of the football squad; F. Workum '20, president of the CRIMSON; E. A. Bacon '20, president of the Lampoon; and W. I. Tibbetts '17, graduate secretary of the Phillips Brooks House Association. The meeting will be presided over by E. A. McCouch, president of the Phillips Brooks House Association.

As at former receptions the Glee Club will sing, and a special three-piece orchestra, made up of H. DeC. Ward '20, F. C. Lawrence '20 and M. Buffington '20 will play selections during the evening.