REPORT ON DRIVE TONIGHT

LEAVE SUBSCRIPTIONS AT P. B. H.

The degree of progress of the Hoover drive will be definitely ascertained this evening when all dormitory chairmen will make their report between 7 and 8 o'clock at the headquarters of the drive in the Crimson building. At this time form cards will be given to the chairmen to fill out, showing the number of men in each dormitory, the number approached, those subscribed, and the total amount given. From this data the condition of the campaign will be calculated. Consequently it is very important for the success of the drive that all chairmen bring definite reports, as complete as possible.

Up to last night only 20 per cent of the men had been seen, and, as it is desirable to end the drive Thursday night, the canvassing must "receive a decided boost.

Report From Graduates Best

Considering the small number of men seen, the response from the dormitories with graduate students has been fairly satisfactory, but that from purely undergraduate ones has not been so good. Last night Dunster Hall led all others in the proportional number of men subscribed, while Divinity Hall was close behind. But both the numbers of subscriptions and the amounts must be materially increased if Harvard is to reach the amount which the other colleges have attained.

The Freshman dormitories so far have not done as well as the others, and unless there is a decided increase in their subscriptions before long, they will fall short of their share in the drive.

Owing to the impracticability of reaching everyone, those men who have not been approached are asked to leave their subscriptions at Phillips Brooks House between 9 and 5, or at the Crimson building between 2 and 8 P. M.