REOPEN UNDERGRADUATE DRIVE

College Committee Seeks to Complete 100 Percent Subscription

A final intensive drive to secure subscriptions to the Endowment Fund from the undergraduates of the College who have not enrolled as yet will begin today. The College Endowment Fund Committee will make every effort within the next several days to communicate with all of the unenrolled non-resident undergraduates to get them to sign up. In addition members of the committee will call on resident undergraduates who were out of town due to sleekness during the dormitory drive and secure subscriptions from them. Although when the Christmas recess began the resident undergraduates were practically 100 percent subscribed, the half-way mark had not been reached as regards non-resident students, the statistics showing that 54 percent in the class of 1921 had subscribed; 23 percent in the class of 1922 has subscribed; 40 percent in the class of 1923 has subscribed; and 70 percent in the class of 1924 had subscribed.

Due to the recent class drive among the graduates of the University, nearly $50,000 has been received during the past ten days and 130 additional names placed on the Endowment Fund enrollment books. The fund has now reached a total of $13,920,875, or more than 91 percent of the desired amount, with 15,055 of the alumni subscribed. Many of the classes will continue to try to raise more money.