COMPLETE BASEBALL TRIP PLANS

A. E. Kirk '20 Returns From Atlanta After Arranging for Southern Trip

A. E. Kirk '20, Assistant Graduate Treasurer of the Athletic Association, who recently returned from a trip to Atlanta, Georgia, yesterday announced the completed plans for the baseball team's Southern trip to that city.

The team will leave Cambridge on Saturday afternoon, April the 16th, and will arrive in Atlanta on the morning of the 18th. On the 21st, the team will leave Atlanta for New York, where it will meet Columbia and attempt to avenge last year's defeat.

While in Atlanta the team will stay at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, and will practice in the mornings at the Southern League ball park, and in the afternoons either at this field or on the Georgia Tech field.

Games have been scheduled with Oglethorp University, which had one of the best baseball teams in the South last year, for April 20, and if the Tech authorities are willing to break the rule which prohibits their teams from playing except on Friday or Saturday, with Georgia Tech on Tuesday, April 19th. Negotiations are still under way to arrange a third game with some other college in the vicinity of Atlanta, and at present it looks as if the University of Georgia, which will met the University in football next fall, will accept the offer to meet the Crimson nine at Atlanta on April 21st. Georgia is said to have a strong nine.