J. F. MOORS SPEAKER AT CHAPEL SERVICE TODAY

SERVICE AT USUAL TIME

In Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock this morning, Mr. John Farwell Moors '83, Fellow of the University, will be the first of the six members of the governing boards of the University to speak during the coming week at the daily morning chapel services. It is an unprecedented event in the history of the University for members of these boards to lead chapel services. The services will close promptly at 9 o'clock, as usual, in order to allow students to reach their classes at that hour.

After graduating in 1883, Mr. Moors took his A.M. a year later, and in 1915 had the degree of LL.D. conferred upon him. He is now the senior member of the brokerage firm of Moors and Cabot and a member of the Boston Finance Commission. Mr. Moors is also President of the Associated Charities of Boston; state director of the Collateral Loan Company; an ex-president of the Public School Association; and an associate of Radcliffe College. He spoke at the Union in October under the auspices of the Cox-Roosevelt Club of Harvard.

Tomorrow morning Thomas Nelson Perkins, A.B., LL.B., '91, will conduct the service. Mr. Perkins is a Fellow of the University and Boston chairman of the Endowment Fund Committee.