ELECT OFFICERS OF STUDENT COUNCIL FOR CURRENT YEAR

WILL ANNOUNCE TWO UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVES TODAY

The officers of the Student Council for the year 1921-22, elected at the Student Council meeting Wednesday night, have been announced as follows: President, Richard Chute '22, of Boston; Vice-President, Richmond Keith Kane '22, of New port, Rhode Island; Secretary-Treasurer, Myles Pierce Baker '22, of Cambridge. The executive committee will consist of Arthur Joseph Conlon '22, of Cambridge. The executive committee will consist of Arthur Joseph Conion '22, of Winchester and Mitchell Gratwick '22, of Buffalo, the three officers, and two juniors to be elected.

The Council has decided to accept the invitation of Princeton to send two representatives of the University to the intercollegiate conference on the limitation of armaments to be held in Princeton next Wednesday. The two delegates from the University will be chosen this afternoon by the executive committee.

Among the speakers at the conference will be Major General John F. O'Ryan and Lieutenant-Colonel Franklin D'Olier. Both have been intimately connected with the affairs of the late war. Colonel D'Olier organized the entire salvage service of the united States Expeditionary Force in France. On returning to this country, he was elected first national commander of the American Legion.

The second speaker chosen to address the mass meeting, General O'Ryan, is a veteran of both the Spanish-American and the recent European war. In 1912 President Wilson appointed him Commander of the National Army, and in 1917 he was also named as Commander of the 27th Division from New York State. General O'Ryan will represent the military view on the issue.