WORKSHOP PRESENTS THREE PLAYS TONIGHT

Written by Members of the Course and Directed by Professor G. P. Baker '87--Begin Work on Second Production Next Week

The 47 Workshop presents this evening for the first time its three one-act plays, "The Mountains," by C. T. Wolfe 2G., "The Other One," by Arthur Ketchum 2G., and "The Crows Nest." by W. L. Manley 2G. They will be given in the Agassiz Theatre at Radcliffe College at 8 o'clock. The plays are written by members of the 47 Workshop, and have been directed by Professor G. P. Baker '87, head of the Workshop. The plays will be repeated tomorrow night.

The following members of the University will act in the production: J. M. Brown '23. W. F. Manley 2G., J. J. Daly Sp., W. G. Thomas '24. Conrad Salinger '23. Royal Beale Sp., Leon Pierson Sp., H. F. Carleton 3G. and Warwick Scott '22. Miss Dorothy Sands and Miss Doris Halman, of Radeliffe College, will also take part. Scenery was done by R. L. Wayne 2G., D. M. Oenslager '23, and Miss Eleanor Eustis, of the Boston Museum of Arts School.

Work will commence next week on a second production which will be given in November. The name of the play and those who will present it has not yet been announced.