DELEGATES GATHER FOR PRINCETON CONFERENCE

Thirty-Two Colleges to be Represented at Intercollegiate Disarmament Discussion--President Hibben to Deliver Address of Welcome

The Intercollegiate Disarmament Conference at Princeton will open this afternoon with fully thirty-two colleges and universities represented. Besides delegates from the universities of the United States, representatives will be present of the Pan-American Student League. This is an organization of the students in eighteen Central and South American republic.

The students of China will be represented by delegates sent under the auspices of the Chinese students' committee on the Washington conference. This committee, which was formed "to promote international peace and just settlement of Far East problems", has sent a communication to Princeton stating in part, "We are eager to join with you at the conference on Oct. 26 and to cooperate with you in the promotion of our common aims".

The program of today's conference work includes an afternoon meeting, a banquet for the delegates, and an evening meeting. President John G. Hibben, at whose behest the movement was started, will deliver the address of welcome. Anther speaker will be Norman Mackle who will speak about the question of disarmament form the viewpoint of a young man who has been through the experiences of war. Professor Edwin Kemmerer, of the Princeton department of economic side of the question.

In the evening, President Hibben will be in the chair. Two of the speakers will be colonel Franklin D'Olier, first commander of the American Legion; and Mr. Vernon Kellogg, former director of the American Commission for Relief in Belgium, who has just returned form a survey of conditions in Europe. Major General John F. O'Ryan, commander of the 27th Division during the late war, will represent the military view on the issue; while Mr. Dwight W. Morrow, of J. P. Morgan and Company, will discuss the question form, the point of view of wall Street.