GIVE BUSINESS SCHOOL TALK

Students Hear Assistant Dean David Discuss Aims and Methods of School From Administrative Viewpoint

Yesterday afternoon at 3 o'clock in the New Lecture Hall, Assistant Dean D. K. David of the Graduate School of Business Administration gave a talk to the first year men of the School on "The Aims and Methods of the School from the Administrative Point of View". Dean David stated before he began he was taking the place of Dean W. B. Donham '98 who was unable to speak.

The attitude of the School toward schouarship, Dean Donham said, is to see that the student not only gets the information given out in the various courses but gets it in a thorough and satisfactory way.

In regard to the man who finds himself unable to keep up, Dean David continued to say that the Business School was one way to enter business, but only one. It is a quick way and a good way for those who can keep up, but if a man cannot do so, it will be better for his own morale and the progress of the rest of the students, that he enter business by some other road.

Concerning securing regular employment, Dean Donham said, the Business School backs to the limit men who are above the average in their class. But last year there was such a demand all over the country for men in the upper third of the class that the men in this division had no difficulty in securing positions suited to them.