TICKET APPLICATION RULING ANNOUNCED

All Applications for Princeton Tickets Must be in by October 20--Yale Applications Due October 28--All Students Must Apply in Person at H. A. A.

The Athletic Association has issued the following announcement concerning applications for the ensuing football games:

All applications, both graduate and undergraduate, close at the H. A. A. office on the following dates:

The Penn State game, Tuesday, October 11.

The Centre College game, Tuesday, October 18.

The Princeton game, Thursday, October 20.

The Brown game, Thursday, October 27.

The Yale game, Friday, October 28.

While all applications in the same class filed before the closing dates are treated alike in the allotment of tickets, it is desired by the management that undergraduate applications particularly be filed early. Owing to lack of facilities at the office it will be impossible to handle promptly an unduly large number of men during the last few days, especially for the Princeton and Yale games. The management also requests that applications not be filed on Saturdays, since the office is extremely busy in preparing for the afternoon games on that day.

Season and H. A. A. tickets admit to the Penn. State, Centre College, and Brown games. If undergraduates desire additional reserved seats for these games, they should make application at the H. A. A. office, the same as for the big games. There is no limit on the number of tickets to a person. For the Princeton game there will be no limit in number, but, as stated later, applicants for not more than three seats will be preferred over applicants for more than that number.

Since the Yale game will be played in the Stadium this year, where there are less available seats than in the Yale Bowl, the limit will be two seats instead of three, as with last year. For both the Yale and Princeton games an applicant for more than one seat may elect to have one of his seats for his personal occupancy in the cheering section. The other seats will be allotted as explained below. Undergraduates may apply for seats for friends at both games, but must so state on the blank, and such applications will be filled if there are sufficient seats after the "personal use" applications.

All students now in the University who wish to apply must make out their applications in person at the office of the Athletic Association. Tickets allotted on these blanks will not be mailed but must be called for at the office of the Association during the five days preceding the date of each game.

The following order of preference in allotment of tickets, covering both graduates and undergraduates, will be followed for both the Yale and Princeton games. The three different classes of applications named are filled in the order of preference stated under each class:

I. One-Seat Applications

First. College undergraduates (i. e., all students pursuing undergraduate studies). Second. College graduates (i. e., former undergraduates who remained in College two years or more) and University officers (i. e., members of the Administrative Boards and Faculties). Third. School students (i. e., professional or graduate school students not classified above). Fourth. School graduates (i. e., men who were formerly school students and remained in school at least two academic years).

II. Two-Seat Applications

First. Seniors, Juniors and College Undergraduates who have attended College two academic years or more. Second. College graduates and University Officers. Third. Freshmen, Sophomore and undergraduates who have attended College less than two academic years. Fourth. School students. Fifth. School graduates.

Persons wishing to sit together may file their applications together, but such applications will be filled with those of the lowest classification included. Applications will not be filled together unless filed together, and cannot be put together afterward.

The rules against speculation will be enforced strictly for both the Yale and Princeton games. A violation of the agreement of the expression of intention on the blank to keep personally one of the seats will be considered sufficient ground for black list.

Every applicant will be held responsible for the tickets allotted to him. Any Harvard man whose tickets are sold, or offered for sale at a premium may be blacklisted.

Yale and Princeton men attending any of the Harvard schools should apply to their own managements for the games with their universities.