PROGRAM OF CONCERT SERIES BY MR. ARTHUR WHITING GIVEN

Exposition of Classical and Modern Music to be Held Again This Year--First Concert December 7

Mr. Arthur Whiting will again give his series of expositions of classical and modern chamber music at the University this winter. As in former years, Mr. Whiting will be assisted by several distinguished artists whose names will be announced later, while he will play the pianoforte. Before each concert Mr. Whiting explains the selections which will be rendered, so that the concerts are to be considered educational as well as recreational.

Students of the University will be admitted without ticket to the orchestra of the John Knowles Paine Music Hall, and the public will be admitted to the balcony only. Balcony tickets for the public will be on sale soon at Amee Brothers' Book Store, a ticket for the entire course costing $4, while single admissions will be $1. The concerts will take place on December 7,January 18, February 15, March 22, and April 5.

Nine New England Colleges will be represented in the New England Intercollegiate Championship cross-country run to be held in Franklin Park this morning.