EXCHANGE YOUR HATS!

This afternoon from 1 to 6 o'clock and all day tomorrow, the Crimson will conduct a hat exchange in its building at 14 Plympton street for the men who lost their hats during the snake dance. In order to avoid confusion, it is asked that every man who uses this exchange read carefully the following instructions:

1.--If you have a hat not yours marked with initials, sign on the list which will be at Room One in the Crimson Building for this purpose. Do not bring initialed hats to the building. A list, giving the initials of each hat followed by the address of its present holder, will be published tomorrow morning. This list many also be seen during the day at the Crimson Building.

2.--If you have a hat without initials not your which you wish to exchange, leave it at the exchange, which, is also in Room One. All hats turned in this way will be sorted according to make and color.

3.--The Crimson will give men who have lost initialed hats an opportunity to sign up on a separate list in Room One, giving the initials and address of the owner of the hat.

4.--The Crimson absolutely will not consider itself responsible for the safe return or custody of any hat, nor can it give receipts for hats left at the building.