TO PLAY SEMI-FINALS IN SQUASH TOURNAMENT TOMORROW

Forth Round, Completed, Brings Out Fast Play--Captain Malcolm Bradlee '22 Defeated by Cannoning Wakefield 1L.

The fourth round of the fall squash requests tournament has been completed, and the two semi-final matches will be played tomorrow afternoon, when Channing Wakefield 1L will oppose Myles P. Baker '22, and Harrison Gardner '24 will face D. S. Ingalls 2L.

In an exceptionally well-played match of the fourth round, Channing Lakefield 1L unexpectedly defeated Malcolm Bradlee '22, captain of the University squash team, the match going the limit of five games before a decision was reached. Winning the first two frames 15-6 and 15-9, Bradlee had set point in the third, the score standing 17 all. This was the turning point of the match, however, as Wakefield, after a long rally, took the deciding point. Continuing his rally the Law School man won the final games, 17-16 and 15-13.

D. S. Ingalls 3L overwhelmed Alexander Mackay-Smith '24, wining in straight games, 16-15, 15-4, and 15-9, while with a strong deceptive service, Mules P. Baker '22 outclassed C. P. G. Fuller '23, the scores being 15-4, 15-1, 9-15, and 15-6. In the other fourth round match played, Harrison Gardner '24 defeated C. C. Colt '24 without having to extend himself.