ANNOUNCE RESULTS OF RECENT P. B. H. CLOTHING COLLECTION

Final Distribution of Articles to be Made This Week--Books to Go to the Loan Library

The Phillips Brooks House clothing collection which was conducted from November 7 to 11 in all branches of the University was most successful. The clothing and other articles which were gathered at the time have been sorted by the committee in charge and during the last part of this week will be sent to the following institutions, which will carry out the final distribution: The Morgan Memorial of Boston, the Salvation Army of Cambridge, the Cambridge Welfare Union, the North Cambridge Community Church, the Cambridge Community Church, the Cambridge Red Cross and the Near East Relief Commission, Roberts College, Constantinople. All books will be added to the loan library at Brooks House. If there are any men who have old clothes, magazines or textbooks to spare who have not been reached, they are requested to leave them at Phillips Brooks House.

The final results of the campaign are as follows: Overcoats,  19 Coats,  53 Vests,  46 Pants,  73 Rain Coats,  3 Hats and caps,  42 Shoes, pairs,  109 Shirts,  112 Underwear,  107 Ties,  158 Coilars,  81 Socks, pairs,  32 Books,  202 Magazines, tons,  1