HAT EXCHANGE ENDS TODAY

Men May Call for Hats at Crimson Building from 9 to 6--No More Hats Received Today

Today will be the last day of the CRIMSON hat exchange which has, been conducted in the Crimson Building for the past two days. About 40 hats are now on hand, and men may call for these between 9 and 6 o'clock. No further additions will be made to the list of lost and found articles, however, and hats left at the CRIMSON Building after this afternoon, will be disposed of.

Additions to the lists, in which the initials in the hats and their finders, and the initials of the losers and their addresses are given, are printed below. Hats Lost R. S. A.  Standish E 31 Burch  Walter Hastings 41 C. B. C.  Westmorley 32 D. M. Cox  Standish E 23 L. B. Ellis  Stoughton 23 A. H.  James Smith A 22 A. P. H.  Dana Chambers 26 S. S. Kurtz Jr.  Matthews 59 T. H. L.  Holyoke House 25 Lucus  Standish A 21 W. M.  Crimson R. G. R.  1 Rangeley, Winchester 11 Stoughton T. S. R.  Russel. 22 A. M. S.  Standish D 24 F. A. S.  Gore D 33 G. M. W.  Tnayer 46 Hats Found W. P. B.  Claverly 34 B. G.  1 Langdon Square S. S. Nye  Crimson W. De. R.  27 Jarvis Street

There is also one rain coat that was found in the Stadium by an usher. The owner may obtain it by calling at the Crimson between 4 and 6 and identifying it.