TO SPEAK ON SCHEMES OF NATIONALIZATION

Mr. Alfred E. Zimmern to Give Address in Trophy Room of Union Tonight at 8 o'Clock--To Be Introduced by Professor R. H. Lord '06

At 8 o'clock in the Trophy Room of the Union Mr. Alfred E. Zimmern, Wilson Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, will give an address, open to members of the Union. He will be introduced by Professor R. H. Lord '06, of the History Department. In the course of his discussion of nationalization schemes, promulgated in central Europe and Russia, Mr. Zimmern, who has just come from Europe, will consider some of the social and economic problems which he studied for a year while he was there.

Before assuming the chair of Wilson Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales in 1919, Mr. Zimmern was a lecturer in ancient history at New College, Oxford, and also, for a short time at the end of the war, a member of the Political Intelligence Department of the British Government. He is the author of several political essays, among them "The Greek Commonwealth".

Previous to his address in the Trophy Room, Mr. Zimmern will be given a dinner in the Quiet Room at 7 o'clock by the Governing Board. Members of the undergraduate committee of the Union, and professors of the Department of History, Government, and Economics have been invited.