SELECT HARRIERS TO RACE AGAINST YALE

Ten Men Chosen for Both University and Freshman Teams as Result of Time Trials Yesterday-Race to Be Held at New Haven Saturday

As a result of time trials held over the six and a half mile Belmont course yesterday afternoon, the two last members of the ten-man team which will face Yale at New Haven on Saturday were chosen. The men who were picked are W. F. Eaton '22 and Campbell New-hall '24. The complete team which will run against the Elis is as follows:

Captain F. G. Bemis '22, J. W. Burke '23, A. L. Coburn '24. William Duane Jr. '23, W. F. Eaton '22, F. T. Hammond Jr. '22, J. U. Harris '24, R. A. Lutz '23, Campbell Newhall '24, and H. L. Pratt Jr. '23.

Trials were also held over the Freshman course to determine the last fivemen to form the yearling squad which will face Yale 1925. R. M. Barber, F. W. Jones, B. S. Pray, K. P. Smith, and D. V. Weaver were the men chosen as the results of the time trials. The team chosen to run at New Haven is as follows:

R. M. Barber, W. L. Chapin, B. R. Cutcheon, L. J. Daubin, A. F. Jones, G. F. Kent, B. S. Pray, K. P. Smith. Captain H. K. Thayer and D. V. Weaver.