BUSINESS SCHOOL EFFICIENCY

The Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration has announced a rearrangement of its curriculum whereby men of high standing who finish their college work at mid-years may be admitted to the School immediately. This plan, which saves half a year for the business student, is of special interest this year when the interim would be hard to fill on account of business depression. The plan is necessarily an experiment. On account of the nature of courses and class organization in the Busines School, it seems possible to arrange the work in shifts beginning twice yearly. If the first class, entering this February, proves successful, the plan can be made permanent and the School's efficiency much increased.

Beyond the immediate advantage from this innovation can be seen a greater end. The present quarters of the Business School are cramped and antiquated. If the School continues to expand at its present rapid rate, both in quality and in range, more adequate quarters will become indispensable.