UNIVERSITY SQUASH TEAM TO FACE HARVARD CLUB AT 2.30

First Critical Match of Season Expected to be Very Close--Team B to Play Newton Squash Racquets Club

In its first critical match in the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association, the first University squash racquets team will play the Harvard Club on the University courts at 2.30 o'clock this afternoon. Last week the Harvard Club barely lost to the strong Union Boat Club team by the score of 3 to 2, and today's match is expected to be very close.

The feature of the match will be the game between D. McK. Key '22 and H. V. Greenough '05. Both men are excellent players, the latter being exceptionally good. Besides Greenough, the Harvard Club has two more veterans in G. D. Hayward '12 and R. B. Wigglesworth '12. These three men were on the Harvard Club team last year, which carried off first place in the Association. F. S. Kellogg '06 and F. W. Buxton '00, the other two members of that team, have been unable to play this season.

The following matches will be played: Malcolm Bradlee '22 vs. H. V. Greenough '05; D. McK. Key '22 vs. G. D. Hayward '12; Myles P. Baker '22 vs. R. R. Wigglesworth '12; R. E. Smith '22 vs. P. E. Callanan '13; E. M. Hinkle '23 vs. O. T. Russell '11.

Team B will play the Newton Squash Racquets Club on the University courts at 2.45 o'clock. As the result of this week's challenges there have been two changes in the line-up, Carroll Harrington '24 changing places with C. J. Mason '22, and R. C. Boelwick '23 winning a place on the team by defeating Alexander Mackay-Smith '24. The complete line-up is as follows: Carroll Harrington '24, C. J. Mason '22, C. C. Colt '24, J. T. Bradlee '22, and R. C. Bostwick '23.