MENORAH SOCIETY TO HOLD ANNUAL DINNER

Professor A. E. A. Zimmern and H. M. Kallens to Speak--Latter a Leader in the Zionist Movement--Dinner to Be on Monday in Memorial Hall

The University Menorah Society will hold its Winter Dinner in the Tower Room of Memorial Hall next Monday evening, December 12th, at 6.30 P. M.; members of the society, invited guests from the Menorah societies in nearby colleges, and various members of the University Faculty will ve present. The speakers will be Professor A. E. Zimmern and Professor H. M. Kallen '06.

Mr. Zimmern, who is Professor of international Politics at the University of Wales, spoke under the auspices of the Union on Wednesday, November 30; he discussed various schemes of national nation from the social and economic point of view.

Professor Kallen who was one of the founders of the menorah Society in 1906, has taught philosophy and allied subjects at Clark, Princeton, and the University of Wisconsin, before coming to the New School of Social Research in New York City. He has been an active participant in the League of Nations Movement, on which he has written extensively. He is also a leader in the Zionist movement, and has recently published "Zionism and World Politics."

A limited number of tickets for the dinner are still available and may be obtained by any member of the University on application to the Treasurer, S. L. Solomon '22 at 8 Matthews Hall.