ALL AMERICAN TRACK TEAM CHOSEN FROM COLLEGE STARS

No Man From University on List Chosen by Secretary of Amateur Athletic Union

Four Olympic winners and five additional men who made the All-America team are included in the annual All-American College team of 17 athletes, as just announced by Secretary F. W. Rubien of the A. A. U. Charles W. Paddock, the sprinter from the University of Southern California; Hallock H. Brown of Williams, the championship two-miler; R. W. Landon, Yale's high-jumper, and Earl Thompson of Dartmouth, winner of the 120-yard hurdles for Canada, are the Olympic winners who have won places and who, together with Earl Eby of the U. of P., and several others from the West, form the nucleus of the team.

Leland Stanford has the honor of having three men on the team, while Penn State and Dartmouth follow with two each, the only colleges to have more than one man in the running; no man has gained a place in more than one event.

As picked this year the mythical team represents as formidable a combination as has been chosen in some time, including as it does three of American's eight winners and Canada's star in the summer's Olympics as well as half a dozen other nationally known athletes. Only four men have been retained from last year's team and one of these, Paddock, has been shifted from the 100 to the 220-yard dash.