WILL PICK MEN FOR ONE MILE RELAY TEAM TODAY

WILL NOT POSTPONE B. A. A. GAMES

Final time trials for the University one-mile relay team will be held today, weather permitting. While the week has not started very auspiciously, it is hoped that it will grow warmer later in the week, since all three relay teams need more practice.

The members of the Yale relay teams have not yet been picked. E. W. Siemans and T. C. Coxe, members of last year's relay team which defeated the University, are the only men who are sure of places. Trials will be held during this week, but the teams will not be announced until near the end of the week.

Rumors that the B. A. A. games will be called off or postponed on account of non-completion of the Arena track are emphatically denied by Chairman Geiger of the committee in charge of the games. All that remains to be done on the track is to put it in place after the ice is removed, and in the event of a carpenters' strike, enough members of the B. A. A. have volunteered to help to make it a certainty that the track will be ready.

All the reserved seats for the meet have been sold. The B. A. A. management has announced that admission tickets will be placed on sale Saturday at 6 P. M., and that these are the only tickets which can now be obtained. This is the first time that the tickets have been sold out so far ahead of the date of the games.